Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wow. Time flies.

I guess we've been busy.  I started a new website All Over the Map about family travel, got hired to write an app about my home town of Washington DC, and decided to plan a round the world adventure for 2012-13.  So yes, it's been busy around here.  John has been making some interesting stuff out of fabric and concrete, while I have been trying to get rid of the many craft supplies I have accumulated because they are just making me feel bad for not completing anything this year.  I haven't even knitted anything this year!  I did crochet a few necklaces and made a few bracelets this summer.  Maybe I'll take a picture and put them up here so I feel like I've done something.  And it's almost time for us to make our Christmas card!  So stay tuned....

No comments: